Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Sewing Patterns

I began to purchase menswear sewing patterns about a year ago.  My collection isn't large but it's growing; I've decided to organize and document them as well as physically store them in dedicated binders/boxes/folders.  (I have yet to make a final storage selection.)  Many of these patterns are old and frail and won't stand up to much use, so I'll have to copy their contents in order to keep the originals intact.

I purchase patterns mostly from thrift stores but I occasionally buy them from online sources.  Vintage patterns are my favorites.  My collection thus far spans the 1930s to the early 2000s.  I have some duplicates in different sizes and those that I know are too small or large for my frame will be sold or given away.

Enjoy!

Shirts, Tops, Sweaters, Vests

Pants, Shorts, Swimwear, Underwear

Tops and Bottoms Combinations

Outerwear

Suits, Sport Coats, Formal Wear

Robes and Sleepwear

Miscellaneous and Home Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment