Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Adler 87

I recently found an Adler 87.  I paid $20 and was hoping for more bobbins than the one that served this machine but no such luck.  (The bobbins for this machine are the same as those used in the 187 and are becoming extremely difficult to find.  And expensive.)


The above picture shows I haven't even wiped down the machine.  It has a few dings (such as the very noticeable one on the hand wheel) and some scratches but overall it's not too bad.  Lots of presser feet, the straight stitch plate, and a few odds and ends but only one of the rare bobbins this model requires.  My search continues.

And my quest for camera mastery continues.  I will post better pictures once I've cleaned up the machine and have some better light.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment