Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Good Food


There are many areas of life where we can find savings.  Food is an obvious one.

In addition to my usual wordy post about where I think the American diet has gone terribly wrong, I'll include recipes for foods that fit the following criteria:
  • Tasty
  • Inexpensive
  • Relatively easy to prepare and don't require unusual equipment, difficult technique, or hard-to-find ingredients
  • Relatively quickly prepared
  • Preferably healthy
I'm neither dietician nor nutritionist.  I'm not a chef.  I do however like a good, home-cooked meal and I enjoy doing the cooking myself.  And so I'll be posting my findings from time to time and I hope I can encourage you to join in with recipes of your own.

Keep those bibs on!

White Bean Salad

Beer Rye Bread

Coconut Layer Cake

French Oxtail

Niçoise Salad

Lentil and Chili Soup

Calamari

Chinese Barbequed Pork

Lemon Chicken Salad

Oysters Bienville

No comments:

Post a Comment