Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Photography

Since beginning this blog, I've been taking far more pictures than at any other time in my life.  Reading other blogs and taking note of their demonstrated photographic skill, it has become clear that I need to invest some effort and money in this direction.  To this end, I've decided that rather than simply devoting a blog post or two to the subject, I believe I'd be more encouraged to improve if I document my progress (if any) in a blog segment of its very own.

Sharing pictures with others is something I enjoy but I have much to learn about the process of capturing great shots.  And while I think I may have a bit of an artistic eye, I also need much, much better equipment.

How about you?  How have your skills most improved and what have you found most helpful?

What type of photographer are you?    

New Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2

New-to-Me Camera: Olympus Evolt e-510 4/3 DSLR






 

No comments:

Post a Comment